Welcome to GameHourz.com!
FAQFAQ    SearchSearch      ProfileProfile    Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in

The Witcher: Weapon Upgrades

 
   Game Forums (Home) -> Roleplaying Games RSS
Next:  Purchased: Bloodlines the Masquerade  
Author Message
JAB

External


Since: Aug 16, 2005
Posts: 583



(Msg. 1) Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:49 pm
Post subject: The Witcher: Weapon Upgrades
Archived from groups: comp>sys>ibm>pc>games>rpg (more info?)

How does this work - I've got a Sun rune but can't work out how to apply
it to the silver sword.

 >> Stay informed about: The Witcher: Weapon Upgrades 
Back to top
Login to vote
Michael Cecil

External


Since: Jan 16, 2007
Posts: 275



(Msg. 2) Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:49 pm
Post subject: Re: The Witcher: Weapon Upgrades [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 11:49:18 GMT, JAB wrote:

>How does this work - I've got a Sun rune but can't work out how to apply
>it to the silver sword.

You need to have a blacksmith upgrade the weapon. I think the first time
I did that I had 3 different runes.
--
Michael Cecil
Now filtering Google Groups, OE and Idiots
http://macecil.googlepages.com/index.htm

 >> Stay informed about: The Witcher: Weapon Upgrades 
Back to top
Login to vote
Mark Morrison

External


Since: Jan 01, 2008
Posts: 144



(Msg. 3) Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:26 pm
Post subject: Re: The Witcher: Weapon Upgrades [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 07:09:12 -0500, Michael Cecil
wrote:

>On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 11:49:18 GMT, JAB wrote:
>
>>How does this work - I've got a Sun rune but can't work out how to apply
>>it to the silver sword.
>
>You need to have a blacksmith upgrade the weapon. I think the first time
>I did that I had 3 different runes.

Yes - you need 3 runes in order to upgrade.
 >> Stay informed about: The Witcher: Weapon Upgrades 
Back to top
Login to vote
JAB

External


Since: Aug 16, 2005
Posts: 583



(Msg. 4) Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:33 pm
Post subject: Re: The Witcher: Weapon Upgrades [Login to view extended thread Info.]
Archived from groups: per prev. post (more info?)

Mark Morrison wrote:
> On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 07:09:12 -0500, Michael Cecil
> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 11:49:18 GMT, JAB wrote:
>>
>>> How does this work - I've got a Sun rune but can't work out how to apply
>>> it to the silver sword.
>> You need to have a blacksmith upgrade the weapon. I think the first time
>> I did that I had 3 different runes.
>
> Yes - you need 3 runes in order to upgrade.

Good stuff I'll give it a try.

p.s. What a great game ... I got pi*sed of with beating the beast but
used one of the trainers to get past that and now it's certainly one of
the best RPGs for a long time. Makes the NW series look a bit plain!
 >> Stay informed about: The Witcher: Weapon Upgrades 
Back to top
Login to vote
Display posts from previous:   
Related Topics:
The Witcher -May I have some more crash please? - Got the Witcher today (woo hoo!) and am happily playing it, but.... it crashes about every 20 minutes or so. I have the latest patch, but, well, you can imagine how annoying this is. Is this something that everyone experiences or perhaps related to my...

it witcher worth buying? - or should i get it off torrent? Z

Zero punctuation reviews: The Witcher - I actually like the game but i think he has some very valid points. http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/zeropunctuation/2831-Zero-Punctuation-The-Witcher

writing quality of The Witcher - It was nominated for a 2008 Writer's Guild Award, but it was beaten by Dead Head Fred. http://www.wga.org/subpage_newsevents.aspx?id=2764 A guy who worked on Dead Head Fred makes some comments about the award, especially why Bioshock was absent from th...

The Witcher music video by Vader - This music video by Vader of The Witcher is awesome. It has some quick clips from the game so there might be some spoilers there but the music really captures the feeling of the game energy. ..
   Game Forums (Home) -> Roleplaying Games All times are: Ekaterinburg, Islamabad, Karachi, Tashkent
Page 1 of 1

 
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



[ Contact us | Terms of Service/Privacy Policy ]